Horizon Motor Sports “The Matrix” was established in 2010, by prominent members of the racing fraternity and a team of diverse professionals with the common goal of developing the racing industry. We have since attracted members from all over the country. Similar institutions both in the USA & Canada have expressed interest in our operations.
- To take racing off the streets of Trinidad and Tobago.
- To create and provide a networking environment for members/public.
- To nurture and showcase talent in the field of Motorsport.
- To act as an instrument in the promotion of nation building.
- To provide members with cutting edge information and motor technology
- To bring Trinidad and Tobago to an international standard in the field of motor sport and related activities.
To build the first racing Eco park complex which will include motor racing and multiple sporting activities. This complex will consist of a drag strip, a circuit and go-cart track. We have partnered with the Realize Road Environmental Club, to construct zero energy homes with an exotic horticultural garden, recreational and a leisure park all powered by alternative energy namely solar and wind.
This concept is the first of its kind in the world since we have found a unique way to address the climate change issue through motor sports as well as adhering to the United Nations Millennium Developing Goal (MDGs) and looking forward for your support into taking Trinidad and Tobago into first world status.